Phone / Mail Order
Accept Mail Order/Telephone Order Payments
Submit transactions manually by entering payment details into our online Virtual Terminal. This feature is ideal for merchants who take mail or telephone orders from their customers.
Advanced Fraud Detection
- Multiple filters and tools that work together to evaluate transactions for indicators of fraud. Merchants can restrict dollar amounts of transactions, IP address ranges and total transactions per hour. The service also provides a "suspicious transaction filter" that reviews highly suspicious transactions using proprietary criteria identified by Authorize.Net's fraud management team.
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- Card Code Verification (CVV2)
Accept Mobile Payments
- FREE Authorize.Net mPOS mobile application to accept payments on the go
Easy Sync for QuickBooks
- Merchants can automatically import settled Authorize.Net transactions directly into an existing QuickBooks account. Setup is simple and only requires a one-time configuration.
Online Account Access
- Manage and review transactions, configure account settings, view account statements, download reports and more through a password-protected website.
- Set up multiple user accounts with permissions to control account access
Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- CIM gives merchants the ability to create customer profiles that include billing, payment and shipping information. Each profile is stored on secure servers and assigned an ID that is used in place of all customer information. Merchants have the ability to process transactions for returning customers with the convenience of not having to re-enter their personal data every time a card is processed. A merchant's customers can save multiple shipping locations and store multiple payment methods for repeat purchases. A business owner can also view and search for customer profiles as well as review a profile's transaction history.
Automated Recurring Billing (ARB)
- Manages recurring, or subscription-based transactions. This service creates subscriptions manually or in a merchant's web checkout form. Merchants also receive e-mail notifications of their customers' upcoming credit card and/or subscription expirations.
Payment Security/Authorize.Net Compliance
- Simplify your PCI DSS compliance by storing sensitive customer data on our secure servers using our hosted payment form or payment tokenization
- With Authorize.Net, your customers can be confident their data is secure
Getting Started is Easy
You can apply for a merchant account by filling out our online application. It is quick and easy. You may also apply over the phone by speaking with a merchant specialist.